What's In My Backpack?

School is coming soon! Here's whats in my backpack and some backpack essentials. ✌πŸŽ’

1.Mechanical Pencils
2. Scotch Tape
3. College Ruled Notebooks (that I HAD to DIY)
4. Eos (my favorite)  \ Lip balm
5. Travel size Perfume
6. Binder | For homework assignments and extra paper
7.  Gum
8. Tiny journal (for passing notes or keeping them)



Middle School Survival Kit: Keep these things in a toiletry bag.
1. Hair Ties + bobby pins
Image result for backpack essentials2. Lip Balm
3. Perfume
4. Band Aids
5. Lotion
6. Mini toothbrush + toothpaste & floss
7.  Mini hairbrush + compact mirror.
8.  Hair bands | I have thin sparkly ones that go with pretty much anything❤
9. Baby wipes | For when science gets a little out of hand😜

Comments

  1. Are you going to real school this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sort of. I have a co-op that i go to and its like super intense this year because of speech and other hard classes, so I do take these things to co-op :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment