Activators:How To Make Them, And What Works.

There are so many activators to choose from for different slimes. Today I will be showing you how to make them, and what works.

What Works:
Borax Solution
Tide
Contact Solution + Baking Soda
Downy Laundry Detergent


My Opinions:
Borax Solution is the most common slime activator and is the best. Some people say it is toxic, but hardly anybody gets a couple blisters on there hands. Like only 1 in 100.

Tide is an activator, but a bad one. You cannot leave it out for an hour even, or it will become as stiff as a rock. Borax slime, I do leave it out for about a day, and nothing happens to it.

Contact Solution + Baking Soda is a exceptional activator for clear slime. It is a more fragile activator, so use it on hard recipes if that makes any sense.

Downy Laundry Detergent. I have only seen a couple people use this, but it worked for them!

I tried to get this my cover screen, but it was too big:( Thanks for the pic Nikki!

Comments