5 Hair & Nail Hacks

My hair grows supppperr fast, and lately I have been experimenting with some new hairstyles, so I hope you like them and my hacks!

1. Want curly hair? Heres how to have it without a curling iron! Before you go to bed, do two french braids in your hair. When you wake up take the braids out. And Ta-Da!! Super curly hair! I add two twisties and tie them back when I do this.

2. If you tend to have really dry hair, do not use hot water to wash your hair. It drys out your hair and skin.

3. My nails always break and are really short, so I soak each hand in a mixture of Olive oil, warm water, salt, and lemon juice. It also helps your nails grow.

4. Spray cooking spray on wet nails to help them dry. If you accidently smudge them, use the tip of your tongue to smooth it out. Another finger would continue to smudge it.

5. Store bobby pins in a Tic-Tac container and hairbands around your hairspray bottle.
Image result for watercolor ICECREAM
Bye bye summer.....

Comments