Clear Slime

I am officially obsessed. I love mine so much and it's extremely unique.👅

{What You'll Need}
Clear glue                                        
Water
Borax activator
                                              I love her videos, and i hope you like them too:)

Mix clear glue and equal amount of water slowly. Slowly add activator until it is thick.  Don't touch this at all. Immediately place in a container and stash in a windowsill. It needs light and not a lot of air to clear up. Leave for 1-2 days. After that your ready to play with it! 

Comments

  1. Thx! Now I gotta go buy me some clear glue!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, how did you get the subscribe thing on your blog? I can't get followers on my diy blog template so i'd appreciate some help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment